Getting a car with bad credit was never so simple. Here are Pennsylvania fico scores in general:
- Average PA Credit Rating: 696
- Credit Rating Considered “Bad”: 620 or less
- Number of Individuals with a Low Credit Score: 3,810,714
Fortunately for everyone who is searching for a car loan in Pennsylvania with bad credit, we can help you find finance companies who don’t instantly reject applicants who have credit ratings of less than 600. Follow this link to submit your secure application.
If you make $1500 on a monthly basis and enjoy a debt-vs-income ratio of 50% or less, your chances of getting approved are quite good.
Car Loans with Bad Credit in Pennsylvania: Getting Approved
Here are a few actions you can take to increase your chances of qualifying for a bad credit auto loan in Pennsylvania.
- Supply a Larger Down Payment.
- Get a Co-buyer.
- Don’t Allocate More Than 20% of Your Monthly Income to Paying Off Your Auto Loan
- If All Else Fails, Get Financed at a Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealership in PA.
What kind of vehicle should you finance? Used. A used vehicle is less perilous when it comes to negative equity.